POKERRACES - www.poker-races.net Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Iron Front:&Liberation 1944

Répondre au sujet    POKERRACES - www.poker-races.net Index du Forum » Bistrot pokerraces » Discuter de tous et de rien Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Iron Front:&Liberation 1944
Auteur Message
yuazyme

Masculin
Points statut: 29
Moyenne points statut: 1,00

Message Iron Front:&Liberation 1944 Répondre en citant

Iron Front: Liberation 1944 > urlin.us/2jstx

Iron Front: Liberation 1944, death and divas

10cf746e54
Online is where the battle really heats up in "Iron Front Liberation 1944": Players can either complete missions cooperatively or compete with each other in special multiplayer modes such as "Capture the Flag" or "Attack and Defense". They are less than 200 meters away, but we still have no visual contact. Iron Front: Liberation 1944 is a tactical shooter video game set in World War II Eastern Front. This is also a case of taking realism and simulation too far to the point of being unplayable. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Sup3r M34t B0y! ( 32.7 hrs on record ) Posted: 23 May This game is.

We check the dead Germans for ammo, gear and weapons and say goodbye to our fallen comrades. The game still looks great and it's as responsive as any FPS if you do that.This game really is a real WW2 simulator. The infantry combat is not so good .But if you like tanks and dive bombing dirty Soviets or storming the beaches of Normandy, and Sitting in a dinky sherman line defending from a ton of Panzers then it is for you, overall love the game with my life. If you buy this you buy it solely for singleplayer.Now, to recap, I am recommending this to people who like making their own missions. Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 43 of 53 people (81%) found this review helpful 1 5 people found this review funny Comrade Lenin Cat 57 products in account 9 reviews Recommended 11.1 hrs on record Posted: 22 February, 2015 This game is amazing! It uses the same engine as arma 2! And with some tweaking it can work on Arma 3!9/10 Good Game! Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 49 of 64 people (77%) found this review helpful 3 Scaramanga 449 products in account 29 reviews Recommended 23.0 hrs on record Posted: 25 November, 2013 Look for the game on sale ,The infantry combat is not so good .But if you like tanks and amour and planes the game is well worth it .Some epic ww2 tank battles can be made and lots of community created missions of historical tank battles from ww2 eastern front .Ohh and like arma make sure you got a good cpu and dont think a laptop will do the job Smile Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 40 of 50 people (80%) found this review helpful SailFish 41 products in account 7 reviews Recommended 122.7 hrs on record Posted: 17 December, 2013 Fan-bloody-tastic game it's so realistic and good to see a WWII game like this Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 42 of 56 people (75%) found this review helpful 10 2 people found this review funny TeddyKillers 78 products in account 5 reviews Recommended 177.0 hrs on record Posted: 23 June, 2015 I spent 170 hours on this game and i still enjoy it very much i must have made over 50 different missions in total and it never gets old i have never really played with anyone on this game i am usally just by myself but i can just imagine how much fun this can be with friends i have owned this game since the exact release day Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny Browse all 494 reviews .. ^ a b Joe Robinson (5 June 2012). Read More Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny 1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful Vasily Chuikov 137 products in account 2 reviews Recommended 31.5 hrs on record Posted: 28 May This is a very misunderstood game. This tactical shooter article is a stub. Retrieved 4 June 2012.

modest mouse we were dead before the ship even sank2013 1080p yifythat show 70szen and the art of motorcycle maintenancegta iv demo pcchicago pd season 1 completefm static dear diary2015 ita mdalexis brill and jess weststar trek the undiscoverd country

Jeu 2 Juin - 11:41 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 11:41 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    POKERRACES - www.poker-races.net Index du Forum » Bistrot pokerraces » Discuter de tous et de rien Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation